Event Location: ROC - Vine, 5151 California Ave., Irvine, CA, 92617
The Silicon Valley-based Founder Institute has a vision to launch companies that create over one million startup jobs worldwide. In order to reach this scale, for the last 5 years we have worked with leading social scientists to develop an objective test that predicts the likelihood that someone can become a successful tech entrepreneur. To date, over 20,000 people have applied, over 1,250 companies have been launched, and the test has proven to be over 85% accurate in predicting entrepreneurial success. Come to this event to learn more about our research, which has been featured in The New York Times, CNN, and Forbes, as well as the local startup ecosystem.
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone who is launching or thinking about launching a local startup
- Anyone who wants to learn about the traits of successful entrepreneurs
- Anyone who wants to learn about and meet local investors, accelerators, co-working spaces, and founders
What is the Agenda?
- Welcome and Socializing
- Presentation on Entrepreneur DNA
- Question and Answer Session
- Discussion and Drinks at a Local Bar or Restaurant
This event is free to attend. Join us for a fun evening! For more free startup events, visit http://F